Packing for CAJE 33
Posted by Joel H. on July 17, 2008
Coming to CAJE 33 and wondering what to bring? How do I register? Will there be Internet? What about laundry? Air conditioning? Dress code? Food?
We’ve just posted everything you need to know before you arrive, including:
- Important Numbers at a Glance
- Welcome to the University of Vermont and Burlington
- Traveling to Burlington
- Arrival and On-site Registration Information
- Hotel Accommodations
- University Accommodations: UVM Residence Hall Information
- Internet Connection
- Campus Services
- CAJE 33 Conference Information (CAJE Page, CAJE Office, Emergency Numbers, Hospitality Desks, Job Board, Lost and Found, Meals, Name Tags, Prayer service Schedule)
- What to Bring to CAJE 33
- CAJE 33 Off Campus Trip Descriptions (pre-registration required)
If you have any questions, post them here as comments. If one of your fellow CAJE-goers doesn’t know the answer, we’ll chime in.