Some Preliminary CAJE 33 Highlights
Posted by Joel H. on August 15, 2008
It’s impossible to summarize CAJE 33 in a few pages, let alone a few lines. Still, here are just a handful of my personal CAJE 33 highlights. In loose chronological order:
- Ellen Dreskin’s Friday night service.
- Richard Freund’s Shabbat sessions.
- Tisha B’av kinot.
- Bicycling on the Lake Champlain causeway.
- Storahtelling‘s opening.
- Monday’s Roundtable Fishbowl.
- Macy Hart‘s keynote.
- Drinking cups made from corn.
- Manny Gold’s keynote.
- Dynamic conversations over lunch.
- My father Larry Hoffman‘s plenary session
- The beautiful UVM campus.
- Ed Feinstein‘s stories.
- Doug Mishkin‘s music.
- The wonderful UVM staff.
- Doug Cotler‘s stellar closing program.
What were your favorites?